AGIS Flow: AR Transaction Number is Not Populated in Column - AR_INVOICE_NUMBER in FUN_TRX_HEADERS table
(Doc ID 2775274.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounts Receivables(AR) Transaction Number is not populated in column - AR_INVOICE_NUMBER in FUN_TRX_HEADERS table while entering an intercompany transaction under Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS).
Due to this issue, the user is not able to create an Accounts Payables (AP) invoice on running the concurrent request - Transfer Intercompany Transactions to Payables
1. Log into Intercompany super user responsibility.
2. Initiate an Intercompany Transaction in AGIS webpage.
3. Select Transactions-Outbound
3. Create the transaction and Complete distributions from the Initiator Subsidiary
4. Approve the transaction from the Recipient side.
5. Submit 'Transfer Intercompany Transactions to Receivables' so as to transfer the receivable transaction to AR module.
6. Submit Autoinvoice Master program to create an AR invoice.
7. Submit 'Transfer Intercompany Transactions to Payables' but no invoice is created in Payables module.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document