View Locations Form Display Two Records for Office
(Doc ID 2775335.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View Locations form display two records when query the office in the below scenario:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Property Manager responsibility
2. Create new building , new floor and new office
3. Change the name of the building and next message will display : Do you want to make a correction to the location definition or do you want to update the location history ?
4. Choose Update option and set As of Date parameter
5. Go to Property Definition-> View Locations
6. When query the office with Start date = As of Date set at step 4, two records are displayed. Only one record is expected to be returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document