In Oracle iProcurement, After Upgrade to Release 12.2.9, Project-Related Charge Account Not Generating Correctly When Expense Account Rules Are Used
(Doc ID 2775510.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.9, the charge account for lines with project information (POETA) is not generated correctly when using the Update Selected Lines feature.
It is expected that the correct charge account will be applied to the requisition lines when using the Update Selected Lines feature.
Due to this issue, users are having to manually enter the POETA information for each individual line on the requisition. This can result in a lot of time lost, as well as potentially submitting and approving requisitions with an incorrect charge account.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy an existing requisition (In this case it’s a non-projects requisition and has three lines).
2. Select all the lines and click on Update
3. On the Requisition Information : Update Selected Lines pop-up window, enter the project, task, award, expenditure type and expenditure org but do not enter the expenditure item date
4. Error message is displayed:
Row 1 Error - Project information is incomplete.
Row 2 Error - Project information is incomplete.
Row 3 Error - Project information is incomplete.
5. Enter the expenditure item date and update gl date to today's date.
6. On the Edit and Submit Requisition page, a message says the charge account is regenerated, but on further review the charge account is NOT regenerated and an incorrect (wrong) charge account is displayed.
Charge Account Re-Generated.
7. However if the user then updates the project details on each individual line, the correct charge account is regenerated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document