Credit memo is incorrectly created with zero tax amount
(Doc ID 2775610.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memo is incorrectly created with zero tax amount, whereas original Invoice has non zero tax amount.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Responsibility : Receivables Manager
Navigation : Transactions -> Transactions
1. In the Transactions form, query the Invoice
2. Navigate to Action -> Credit
3. Select Credit Allocation as "Tax Only" and Tax % as 100
4. Observe that credit memo tax amount is same as Invoice tax amount and save
4. After saving the Tax amount changes to zero
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document