Contract Status Changes Back to Complete When a Partial Termination is Performed
(Doc ID 2775839.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the contract status is changing back to Complete when a Partial Termination is performed. The contract status should not change back to Complete status when a Partial Termination is performed.
1. Securitise a contract and make sure only RV streams are there as part of securitisation (or as part of pool content).
2. Make sure there are no future rentals in the contract billed.
3. Verify streams and date billed for assets before performing partial termination.
4. Perform partial termination with or before contract end date.
5. After completing the quote, check the contract status. The contract will move to complete status.
6. Verify the streams for the all assets in the contract along with assets included in the termination quote.
7. The Streams will come to current and date billed will be null for the above two assets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document