Unchanged Fields on Sales Order Form is Appearing in Audit History Form
(Doc ID 2775963.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Audit History is enabled for changes at the order header level.
On the Sales Order when any of the fields for which Audit History is enabled are changed , system captures the changes for those fields and also captures changes for Unwanted fields which were never changed.
Audit Trail is enabled on fields Payment Terms, Cust po number, freight Terms. If any of these are changed, the changes are coming in the Audit Form but unwanted columns like End Customer , End Customer Location etc is also getting captured in the Audit Form.
Steps to replicate the Issue :
- Enable Audit Trail for Sales Order Header Level field. Example : Payment Terms.
- Enter a Sales Order and Save the Order details. Now Change the Payment Terms on the Order header and save.
- Run the Audit History Consolidator Program.
- You will see the Payment Terms which was changed in the Audit History Form.
- In addition to Payment Terms you will also see unwanted columns like End Customer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document