Mass Change On Order Organizer Altering The Results
(Doc ID 2776037.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to query for Sales Order lines for the first time through Scheduling Tab on Order Organizer- by entering the fields: Internal Item, Operating Unit, Reserve Status, Order Status and On Hold - the results are being displayed correctly in the Scheduling Organizer window.
However, after doing a Mass Change the results are being altered. There is a mismatch with earlier records and other Operating Unit records are being displayed.
After doing mass change the resulted records should be from same as earlier and should not display other Operating Unit records
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Oracle Applications.
- Go to Order Management Super User Responsibility>Orders, Returns >Order Organizer
- Click on Scheduling Tab.
- Enter the Following Fields.
- Internal Item
- Operating Unit
- On Hold = No
- Reserve status = Unreserved
- Order status = Booked
- Click on Find button.
- N number of records will be retrieved.
- Select few lines and do a mass change i.e Go to Tools > Mass change>Navigate to Shipping Tab > Enter the warehouse and Save
- A message "Mass Change Completed successfully" will be displayed . Click OK.
- Resulting records will be displayed in Order Organizer form. Take the records count. It is not equal to N, but less than N.
- Records displayed also are of different Operating unit
Applied Patch 25893184:R12.ONT.B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document