While Modifying a Common Bill Get Error APP-BOM-20252
(Doc ID 277603.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 11.5.7 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive the following error while modifying a common bill which has an associated organization disabled.
APP-BOM-20252 (Message Code: BOM_COMMON_OTHER_ORGS)
1. Set up the Parent Organization as "MOrg"
2. Setup child organizations: CH1, CH2 , CH3...CH5
3. Common the BOM in use in all the child organizations.
4. Disable child org CH5.
5. Create a new item in MOrg and attempt to add this newly created component to an Existing Item assembly (which is a common BOM)
6. Receive the error.
* The system does not allow it as the new item cannot be enabled in CH5 as the Organization : CH5 is disabled - Error message : APP-BOM-20252
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!