Unpaid Payroll or Quick Pay is Included in Costing and Transfer To GL Processes
(Doc ID 2776213.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An unpaid QuickPay or payroll has been picked up by the Costing, Transfer to GL, and Journal Import processes.
It is expected that the costs would not be generated or transferred until the payment is made.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
From HRMS Manager responsibility (or equivalent)
1. Run QuickPay or Payroll concurrent process
2. Run Costing concurrent process
3. Run Transfer to GL concurrent process
4. Run QuickPay Prepayments or Prepayments concurrent process
5. In General Ledger responsibility, run Journal Import concurrent process
6. Review journal entry and find the QuickPay or Payroll has been costed even though no payment has been made.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document