R12:OIE:Future Dated Claims Are Being Submitted through IOS Mobile Expense APP
(Doc ID 2776311.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When expense is created by duplicate function and trying to submit on "Mobile Application", its successfully getting submitted with future date. Whereas we have setup " Error Tolerance Days" as "0".
on the contrary, functionality is working perfect in EBS and it is not allowing to submit future dated expense in EBS.
This issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to Mobile Expense app.
2. Create an Expense report with expense date as system date.
3. Submit the Expense Report.
4. View the submitted expense reports from the "Submit" button.
5. Select the expense report that was submitted in Step-3 and swipe to Right side.
6. Mobile App shows "Duplicate" to the main expense report
7. Click on Duplicate and submit the Expense report
8. View the Duplicate expense report and the Expense Date is in future date i.e. System date+7 days
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document