Planned Shipment Interface does not update VEHICLE_ITEM_ID in WSH_TRIPS from OTM to EBS.
(Doc ID 2777220.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Inbound/Outbound transactions
After running the Planned Shipment Interface to bring data back from OTM to EBS Shipping, It is not updating VEHICLE_ITEM_ID in WSH_TRIPS.
On examining the data in WSH_TRIP_INTERFACE it has VEHICLE_ITEM_NAME populated but the code in WSHTMRLB.pls is not deriving the P_INVENTORY_ITEM_ID in WSH_UTIL_VALIDATE.VALIDATE_ITEM to populate the VEHICLE_ITEM_ID in WSH_TRIPS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Create a sales order > Book order > Run the Create batch program to create batch and send data from EBS to OTM
4. Plan an OTM shipment and tender it -Send the planned shipment to EBS.
5. Navigate to shipping->interfaces->run
6. Run the Planned shipment interface for trip
7. Query EBS shipping transactions form
8. Trip (tab) shows:
(trip) name: <Name of the Trip> and find.
vehicle item name: NULL
vehicle number: NULL
vehicle item description: NULL
Migrated from 12.1.3 EBS to 12.2.9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document