Task Group Status Issue In Mobile Field Service. Does Not Work Second Time Due To Multiple Task Assignments
(Doc ID 2777268.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, General / Server
Task Group Status Doesn't Work second time due to multiple task assignments in Mobile Field Service Multi platform Application and resource gets the following error when trying to assign the task to himself for the second time
Reassignment not possible since task XXXXX has multiple assignees
Sell status is defined as Group task status, If a technician moves the task to this status, all other technicians can see this task on their app and assign it to themselves.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Service Request Task
2. Assign task to resource A.
3. Resource A updates the status to Sell from MFS app.
All other resources of the group can see the task in app.
4. Resource B clicks on the task in App, and gets a pop to assign the task to himself. Click on it.
Now, the assignment for Resource A is cancelled and Task is assigned to Resource B.
Task assignment shows ( Resource A -> Cancelled; Resource B -> Assigned)
5. Resource B Updates the task to Sell status.
Now there are two assignments for this task.
Resource A -> Cancelled
Resource B -> Sell.
6. Resource C opens the app & sees this task, Click on the task for assignment, receives the error " Reassignment not possible since task XXXXX has multiple Assignees).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document