Credit Memo Created Twice ,One In Selling And Another In Shipping Operating Unit For RMA Created Against Intercompany Sales Order
(Doc ID 2777867.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Intercompany Invoicing
When RMA is created against an Inter company Sales Order, user could create a credit memo manually in the selling Operating Unit.
If the Auto invoice import program is run next, another Credit memo would be generated in the Shipping Operating Unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Intercompany Sales Order and Ship the Item from the Operating Unit
2. Next Create RMA order against the Intercompany Sales Order
3. Create Manual Credit Memo in the Selling Operating Unit
4. Run the Intercompany Invoice Program
5. Check that another credit Memo gets generated in the Shipping Operating Unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document