Not Able To Create A New Customer Account In Depot Repair Module In German Language
(Doc ID 2777956.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new customer account from Depot Repair form in German language, the following error occurs.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ADDR_TYPE_DESCR; FRM-40222: Deactivated object 'NEW_CONTACT_AND_ORG_ST. ADDR_TYPE_DESCR 'could not be validated'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Login to a German Language Environment
(R) Depot Repair Manager
(N) Depot Repair > Repair Orders
1. Click New button to open the Repair Order form.
2. Click on New Customer button in the Service Request header
3. Enter Customer Type (‘Person’), First and Last Name, E-Mail and set Flag to “Create Account”.
4. Bill-to: Enter Country (Germany) and Address in Pop-up-Form (northern Europe Style)
5. Ship-to: Enter Country (Germany) and Address in Pop-up-Form (northern Europe Style), then click ok
6. System pop up with a error message: ‘FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ADDR_TYPE_DESCR.’
7. When clicking ok system jumps back to the address-field:
When clicking ok systems pops up with the error message: ‘FRM-40222: Invalid Object.
‘NEW-CONTACT_AND_ORG_ST. ADDR_TYPE_DESCR’ is not able to validate’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document