After RDBMS Upgrade to 19C GLGENJN Report Batch Name Parameter Is Not Working In Journals - (132 Char) Report
(Doc ID 2779333.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to RDBMS 19C, the batch name parameter is not working properly for reports - Journals - (180 char) and Journals - (132 char) reports.
The batch name does not return properly when queried, there is a performance issue and no batch names are returned.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Log into Oracle General Ledger.
2) Navigate to Reports -> Request -> Standard.
3) Query either report Journals - (180 char) or Journals - (132 char).
4) Enter parameters and select the Batch Name parameter.
5) Select the List of Values (LOV) button for the Batch Name parameter.
6) Attempt to query a specific batch name. At this point the query never finds or never returns the batch name being queried.
Due to this the report cannot be run by batch.
Upgrade of RDBMS to 19C.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document