During IOT, Inter-org Payables Account is automatically changed to Inventory Valuation Account
(Doc ID 2779574.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing Inter-org Transfer from Source and the In-transit Receipt at Destination, the Inter-org Payables Account is changed to Inventory Valuation Account.
System is expected to pick the right Account for Inter-org Payables
1. Go to Inventory / Purchasing responsibility
2. Create Inter-org transaction
3. In the destination Org, perform In-transit Receipt
4. Check the accounting information in Material Transaction Distributions
5. For, Inter-org Payables, system shows wrong Accounting Combination
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document