FAQ: Supplier Registration and Supplier User Registration
(Doc ID 278026.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How do you register new supplier users for access to iSupplier Portal and Oracle Sourcing?
2. Will the registration create a user record in system administration with Oracle Sourcing and iSupplier responsibilities and a partial Oracle Sourcing profile that needs to be managed through the
Supplier Profile Manager responsibility?
3. Does a supplier record need to be created in purchasing before a prospecitve vendor can be register?
4. Are the Address Book details and the Contact Directory information stored in separate tables?
5. Addresses created in the address book populate the supplier address record in purchasing; does the purchasing record automatically become a Sourcing address book record?
6. Is the complete registration a two step process? Does the supplier go to one form to request the creation of the supplier master record and to another form to request access to the Sourcing and iSupplier applications?
7. Which responsibilities are assigned to new supplier users?
8. How does the address book in Oracle Sourcing get updated with the supplier details after registering a supplier?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!