Incorrect Encumbrance Reversal Amount After Cancelling A Complex PO-PR
(Doc ID 2780675.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Purchasing Processes
When Complex PO - PR is cancelled, it leads to additional amount in the Total Funds Available, for Budgeting.
Cancellation of a Reserved PO-PR should not Lead to additional Funds, it should show Accurate Funds available for Budgeting
1. Create a PR for 75,000 USD , Reserve and Approve it .
2. Create a complex PO for 40,000 USD.
3. Approve and reserve the PO.
4. Un-reserve and Cancel the PO 40,000 USD.
5. Now cancel , the Original PR with 75,000 USD .
6. Funds avail at the beginning of PR reservation does not match , rather Shows additional value.
Encumbrance - Amount- Activity Spec (Step 1-5)
Activity Funds Avail Commitment Obligation
Start 100,000 - -
PR Reserve activity 25,000 75,000 -
PO Reserve activity 60,000 - 40,000
PO Un-reserve 60,000 40,000 -
Post PR Cancel 135,000 (35,000) -
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document