Initiate Mass Edit Concurrent Program Failed For Batch Type Terminate
(Doc ID 2780682.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating the Mass Update batch with type 'Terminate' and termination
date as SYSDATE, the program is completing with below error:
"The Termination Date DD-MM-YY for batch xxxx must not be in the future.
Please change this date in the Mass Update Batch to be equal or less than today's date."
The program should consider the termination date entered as SYSDATE also and it should be completed normal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to (R) Oracle Installed Base Agent User > Mass Update > Mass Update.
2. In Create Batch dropdown "Terminate" and click on Go.
3. Enter the batch name "test_terminate"
4. Click on Add button. Enter the instance details xxxx
5. Click on Apply button.
6. Click on Next button
7. Enter the End date = SYSDATE and click on Next
8. Enter the Termination Reason and click on Next.
9. Select the check box 'As soon as possible" under Schedule region
10. Click on Submit button.
11. Navigate to (R) Install Base Administrator > View > Request > Submit New Request.
12. Run the Concurrent program "Initiate Mass Edit" for the batch "test_terminate".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document