Flexfield On Vacancies Search Form Always Renders As Popup
(Doc ID 2781021.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In classic search, DFF search criteria in Simple Search Panel does not support render as non-popup
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to application
2. Navigate to iRecruitment Recruiter > Recruitment Home
3. Select 'Vacancies' tab. Here the Flexfield is displayed as popup
4. Personalize the search region.
5. Under Personalization Structure, go to the Name 'Flex:
(SearchCriteriaFlex)' and click on pencil edit button present under
6. Set the flexfield property 'Render as Popup' to 'false' under
7. Click on Apply button and then 'Return to Application'.
8. When it directed to the base page Vacancies page see that the
FlexField is displayed as popup even set to false
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document