PJR:Min Job and Max Job Not Displayed In LOV in Add Requirements Page
(Doc ID 278144.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Resource Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Levels setup is done.
Setup->Human Resources->Jobs, and query up a job that the resource has. Click on the 'Valid Grades' button to verify that grades are defined.
Setup -> Human Resource -> HR Foundation -> Project Job Levels.
1. Log into Project Resource Management as Staffing Manager or Project Super User
2. Open a project -> Project Home Page
3. Click on Add Requirement hyper link below Resources title.
4. Add Requirement Window Opens >Select A Role
5. MIN JOB LEVEL & MAX JOB LEVEL LOV HAVE NO VALUES TO DISPLAY
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!