ECC Hold/Freeze Activity Errors with Not Authorized to Perform Document Action
(Doc ID 2781488.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting orders and choosing options such as Freeze or Hold or any Bulk action then getting below error:
Document action not completed successfully Cause: You are not authorized to perform a document action on the following documents
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Select Purchasing Super User responsibility
3. Procurement Command Center > Orders.
4. Select any Order and take a bulk action like Freeze
5. Error: Document action not completed successfully Cause: You are not authorized to perform a document action on the following documents
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document