Unable To Populate SSD And Ship Set When Converting A Quote Into Order
(Doc ID 2781775.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to convert a Quote into an Order, the following error displayed on the form
This is happening for all the quotes on selecting Customer Accepted under Actions button.
Also, the Scheduled Ship Date (SSD)and Ship Set are not transferring from quote to order
The following message appears when clicking on Actions button and selecting Customer Accepted:
"Record has been changed by another user. Please requery the record before performing any update "
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Order Management Responsibility
2) Creating a Quote and converting it to Order
3) Enter a Quote by using New Quote option
4) Enter the Customer Information Details
5) Click on Lines and enter the Line Items as below
6) Configure the Items and Click on Finish
7) Configured Items
8) Now, Progress the Quote as shown below
9) The status will be changed from Draft to Pending Customer Acceptance
10) Click on Actions button and select Customer Accepted
11) Once we click on Customer Accepted notice that above error is displayed on the form. click OK
12) Click on Continue
13) It is now in Entered state
14) Click on Lines tab, notice that SSD and Ship set are missing
This is occurring after upgrading from 12.2.5 to 12.2.9 and this in only happening in 12.2.9 Instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document