Invoice Is Showing As Paid, But The Order Hold Is Still Being Applied.
(Doc ID 2782007.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Transaction Payment
When attempting to pick release, Authorization is being failed with the following error occurs.
Message....Communication error. The payment system, the processor, or iPayment electronic commerce servlet is not available/accessible. Please make sure you have the correct system set up and resubmit the request at a later time. (IBY_0001)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For an item (For an example abc), setup a promotional modifier to provide any other item (For an example xyz) as free good.
2. Setup header level freight charges modifier
3. Setup tax to be calculated on header level freight charges.
4. Setup Credit Check rule at Booking(Ordering) in Transaction Type setup form.
5. In Oracle Payments Payment Administrator Responsibility --> Oracle Payments setup --> Credit Card Brands, <Credit Card Brand Name> for which the credit card details will be entered on Sales Order, click on Go to Task Icon, For field "Authorization Validity Period", set the value to 1. and click on Apply Button.
1. Enter a Sales Order with 2 lines with items abc and any other item (For an example pqr). xyz will be added as free good.
2. In Sales Order Header Payments window, add Credit card payment.
3. Book the Order. Credit Card authorization will be done for Total Order amount.
4. Pick release and ship confirm first 2 lines.
5. Once the authorization validity is expired after one day, try to pick release the free good line.
6. Pick release will not be successful and credit card authorization failure hold will be applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document