Performance Issue After Click The Charge Account LOV At Line Level
(Doc ID 2783692.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Catalog Shopping
When attempting to create a catalog/non catalog request, the following error occurs.
1. Charge account is invalid
2. Approval list cannot be generated
Sometimes, trying to add the charge account from LOV, get the error:
1. Message not found. Application: FND, Message Name:
FND_VIEWOBJECT_NOT_FOUND. Tokens: VONAME= FlexDynamicKFFLovVO; Application
Module = oracle.apps.fnd.framework.server.OAFlexDynamicLovAM;
2.flex lov info not availabel for ChargeAccontFlex_COMBINATIOIN key
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement Responsibility -> iProcurement Home Page -> Shop
2. Search Item and add to cart
3. View Cart and Checkout
4. Click on Edit from Shopping Cart popup window
5. From Edit and Submit Requisition page, select line and click on Update
6. From Requisition Information: Update Selected Line page -> Billing region,
add another line and clear the account and Click on the LOV or magnifying
7. Popup window remains loading for 5 minutes or something and then gives
Charge account is being defaulted/generated, the problem is when user clear
the account and try to open the LOV, its trying to fetch all the results
display the results under CREATE section
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document