Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Warning for Unsolicited Mail notification is sent to a delegatee person after the delegatee person sends a document approval response on behalf of another person (delegator) using the Delegate Read/Write permissions granted by the delegator person.
1. Create a Procurement Requisition
2. Receive an email approval notification via MS Outlook (2000 and 2003)
3. Delegate Read/Write permissions to an employee (delegatee) using forwarding features of the email application (NOT using
eBusiness Suite Vacation / Out Of Office rules).
4. Employee (delegatee) opens my (delegator) email inbox and approves or rejects the notification
5. The System responds a Warning for Unsolicited Mail reply.
6. The Status of the Procurement Requisition remains "In Process"
The exact details of the Warning for Unsolicited Mail notification as follows:
Subject: Warning For Unsolicited Mail
Body: Messages sent to this account are processed automatically by the Oracle Workflow Notification Mailer. The message you sent did not appear to be in response to a notification. If you are responding to a notification, please use the response template that was included with your notification. Take care to include the 'NID' line of the template in your reply. If you are not responding to a notification, please do not send mail to this account. Important: Some mail clients, notable early releases of Microsoft Outlook Express, may not copy the 'NID' line properly in your response. Please verify that the 'NID' line is included in full and contains the prefix 'NID' and all the details between the square brackets when responding.
This message occurred for the following notification type:
Purchase Requisition -requisition number- for -requisition initiator- (-amount currency-) requires approval
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms