Interim Rent is Automatically Being Pulled on to New Contracts From Released Assets
(Doc ID 2784056.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the underlying contract has interim rent and a manual release is done, the interim rent will automatically be be added to each asset as it was on the original contract. We do not expect this to occur.
This is happening for Lease contracts that are imported via the Open Interface and not from ones that are booked through the UI for re-lease assets.
As a workaround, the interim rent has to be removed asset by asset.
1. Using the Lease Superuser or similar responsibility.
2. Book a Lease contract having interim rent.
3. Terminate an asset on that contract and make it available for re-lease.
4. Import a contract with the re-lease asset using the Open Interface.
5. The interim rent is erroneously pulled on to the new contract on all re-leased assets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document