R12: CE: Performance Issue After 12c DB Upgrade: Find Available Transactions When 'AR Receipt' Checked
(Doc ID 2784516.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to manually reconcile transactions to a bank statement, the Find Transactions process is slow when 'AR Receipt' is checked as part of the transactions search. Even if only a small number of transactions are available it can take a few minutes to return.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Cash Management Responsibility
2. Bank Statements > Bank Statements and Reconciliation
3. Choose necessary Account Number - Find
4. Hit Review button, then Lines button
5. Select Available button
6. In the Detail section, select 'AR Receipt' (and others as needed)
7. Select Find button
8. Observe the slow performance (note: if 'AR Receipt' not selected, the performance is acceptable)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document