Warning: Breaking Proportionality Of Ship Model Completes
(Doc ID 2784525.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Very often due to Business requirement, PTO model Child items are being tagged under different delivery.
At the time of ship confirm the following information is displayed in the sales order form:
Warning: The following transaction must be processed for delivery <delivery_id> by the Shipping Transportation Outbound Interface: CREATE. If this exception is set to error, ship confirmation cannot be completed before receiving an updated trip from Transportation Management. If this exception is set to warning or information, ship confirmation of this delivery will ignore it for planning.
Error: One or more Ship Model Complete configurations on delivery <delivery_id> are incomplete.
Error: The document category has no valid sequence assigned.
Warning: Pack Slip information could not be automatically created for delivery <delivery_id>. Interface Trip Stop request <request_id>has been submitted
1. Use an existing item structure for the test case: eg: Model Item OM-SMC-Kit
2. Create a sales order with 1 qty of OM-SMC-Kit.
3. Book the order, now we see that two child item lines are created for the sales order.
4. Pick release the Sales order.
5. Navigate to WMS Control board.
6. Pick only the task related to item 1.
7. Perform Load and Drop for child item 1.
8. Go to STF form and unassign the child item 2 from delivery id and create a new delivery for it.
9. Now Child 1 is staged with 1 qty, and child 2 is yet to be picked and is assigned to a different delivery.
10. Now try to Ship Confirm delivery.
Get the above mentioned error messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document