PARGDR Generate Draft Revenue Is Generating Revenue Amount Higher than Anticipated
(Doc ID 2786526.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Revenue
Project is using same Burden schedule for Cost and Revenue.
But Cost and Revenue is different. Revenue is getting amount say 1234.12 is getting added to the revenue.
Cost and Revenue should be same
1. Navigate to Projects form.
2. Select option Burden Multipliers> Cost Burden Schedule. Pick a Cost Burden schedule.
3. Select option Bill rates> Standard Billing Schedules. Pick the Burden schedule, and pick same Schedule as Cost Burden Schedule for Labor or Non-labor.
With this setup Cost and Revenue amounts should be same
4. Enter Expenditures from pre approved batch entry form. Run PRC: Distribute Labor Costs and run PRC: Generate Draft Revenue For Single Project.
5. Revenue amount is higher, few expenditure amounts from previous runs are always getting added to the revenue total.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document