UK Error: FRM-40735: HR_GB_EVENT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01847 On Delete Next Assignment When RTI Records Exist
(Doc ID 2786680.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete next assignment change for terminated assignment,
the following error occurs.
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: HR_GB_EVENT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01847.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using UK HRMS Manager or similar responsibility
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain> DateTrack to DD-MON-YYYY > Query
An Employee-> Go to Assignment
3. Create 2nd assignment then set it as Primary
4. DateTrack to (DD-1)-MON-YYYY, Go to Assignment and select 1st asg record:
Click on Delete > Select Next > Save
5. Above Error encountered and record cannot be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document