GST: Line Amount Is Incorrect In India Tax Details Form If Unit Price Is Modified On Quotation Created Using Copy Document from RFQ
(Doc ID 2786951.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Line amount value showing more than the actual value in India tax details form even after modifying the unit price on Quotation.
Line amount value should get re-calculated in India tax details form after modifying the unit price on Quotation.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Requisition.
(N):- India Local Purchasing -> Requisition
2. Once requisition is created, click on Tools -> India tax details and apply tax. Once after tax application, Open Requisition summary and Approve requisition from the same menu.
3. Now, Find Requisition and select document for AutoCreate. Set doc type to RFQ and Grouping to Default and click Automatic.
In New Document enter RFQ Type "Standard RFQ" and click Create. Enter all the needed details and save
(N):- India Local Purchasing -> Auto Create RFQ
4. Select "Copy Document" from Tools menu then enter the needed information. Go to RFQ and find the noted Quotation number.
5. Modify the price on the quotation created by going to Items tab and edit Price and Save.
6. Now go to india tax details form and view line and tax amount. Line amount got calculated based on price at requisition than the modified value at quotation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document