GST: Wrong Tax Accounting for AR Invoice of Bill-Only Orders.
(Doc ID 2787267.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR Invoice tax Accounting of bill-only orders hitting the tax accounts of some random inventory org-location
AR Invoice tax accounting for bill-only orders should hit the tax accounts defined for the specific inventory org - location that the transaction is being performed in.
1. Navigate to Order management Responsibility > Orders > Sales orders and create a bill-only sales order
2. Create the Line items and fill in the line level details
3. Navigate back to header > Tools > India tax details
4. Taxes get defaulted if defaulting mechanism is set / add the taxes manually
5. Book the sales order
6. Run Workflow background process and Autoinvoice import
7. AR Invoice gets generated. Add the taxes and complete it to generate the tax invoice.
8. Create account the Invoice and notice that the tax accounting has hit some random accounts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document