Unable to Receive the Backordered Line Generated for A Part Requirement After Partial Shipment
(Doc ID 2787798.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Planner's Desktop
After partially receiving an item on a part requirement, the system is showing "fully received" status for the original line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Spares Management responsibility.
2. Create Part Requirement for a task.
3. Generate the order for the part requirement.
4. Do a partial shipment for the order.
5. Receive the shipped quantity.
6. Check the part requirement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document