After Upgrading To 12.2.10 Framework Email Notifications Are Malformed And Show Popup Related HTML Content
(Doc ID 2787903.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade of EBS from 12.1.3 to 12.2.10, all framework email notifications are malformed and show 'Pick a Date', 'Export to PDF' popups.
The actual workflow notifications on the worklist look fine and do not show these popups.
But the emailed notifications look terrible in gmail web client.
The issue is also seen with TEST notifications which can be sent using following steps:
1. Logon with system Administrator responsibility
2. Navigate to Oracle Application Manager -> Workflow
3. Click on Notification mailers -> View Details -> Test mailer
4. Choose Recipient -> Send Test massage
5. View Framework notification received by recipient which shows popups in gmail web client
upgraded from 12.1.3 to 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document