Assembly Pull Item Not Issued On Job Completion Transaction
(Doc ID 2788141.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assembly Pull Item of a sub-assembly is not issued on Completion Transaction. Jobs complete without components issue.
Assembly Pull Item should be issued on job completion transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process.
2. Perform Completion Transactions.
3. Go to Discrete Jobs form.
4. Query job. Status shows 'Complete'.
5. Go to Material Requirements form.
6. Find Issued Qty column blank .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document