Talent Profile Page Not Rendering All Sections if Navigating from HR Enterprise Command Center (ECC)
(Doc ID 2788627.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the Employee's Talent Profile page while in Enterprise Command Center (ECC), the components like Benefits, Competencies, Qualifications etc. are not rendered.
Also the Actions menu is completely empty and no actions are visible
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the US HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Click on Human Resources Command Center Function
3. ECC Dashboard is rendered
4. Click on Employee's Full name hyperlink
5. Employee's Talent profile page is rendered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document