Due to Duplicate Records In table WSH_SERIAL_NUMBERS Interface Trip Stop Errors With "Lot and/or Serial Number quantity does not match transaction quantity"
(Doc ID 2788639.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the interface trip stop completes with the below error.
As shown in the interface trip stop log file:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
- Navigate to : Shipping > Transactions > Interfaces,
- Choose Single Request - then select 'Interface Trip Stop - SRS',
- Enter the delivery or stop and execute the request.
- Review the concurrent request log file and the error above is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document