In the Create Physical Inventory Form, Receive FRM-40654 And/Or FRM-40735 ORA-20002 Errors When Trying to Update The Description of Descriptive Flexfield Values
(Doc ID 2788670.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following errors are received when trying to update the existing Physical Inventory (PI) header description value or the Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) value(s) for an existing Physical Inventory.
FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change
FRM-40735: ON-LOCK trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-20002
- Create Physical Inventory (PI)
Navigate: Physical Inventory->Physical Inventories
Click the New button
Name=(enter PI header name)
Date defaults to today's date
Check Allow Dynamic Tags, Exclude Zero Balances, Exclude Negative Balances
Select a subinventory
- Close the form, reopen and query the just saved PI.
- Change the Description and the form will allow you to change without any errors.
- Click the Snapshot button.
- Close and open the Physical Inventory form again.
This kicks off a concurrent request.
- Open the form again and try to change the description and/or DFF values and the errors are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document