WEBADI - EGO Spreadsheet Import Not Creating Change Orders As Required In The Multiple Organizations.
(Doc ID 2790814.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version
When trying to update an item in Multiple organizations, via a change order, the spreadsheet is uploaded successfully, but the change order is created in only a single organization.
Records for the other organizations were in error with message "Change Order XXX cannot be found or created during import for batch YYY"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Development Manager
2. Query for an item 'A', and click On "Export All Items" to populate the excel spreadsheet.
3. Add new records, for the same item 'A', for multiple organizations
4. Update required columns in all organizations
5. Upload - Enter the Batch name, Change Order as "Create New" and click on "Go"
6. Select Change Order Category as "Change Order" and click on "Go"
7. Select Change Order Type as "WebADI Update" and click on "GO" and click on Upload
8. Rows are uploaded as per WEBADI message displayed.
9. Program creating change order in only one organization.
10. As per program log, the other three organization records are stuck with below error:
"Change Order XXX cannot be found or created during import for batch YYY"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document