Why ASL Is Always Created with Owning Organization Same as Inventory Organization That Defined in Financial Options If "Generate Sourcing Rules and ASLs from Blanket Agreements" Option Was Selected When BPA Was Submitted for Approval?
(Doc ID 2790941.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To understand the reason why Approved Supplier List (ASL) is always created with Owning Organization same as Inventory organization that defined in Financial options when "Generate Sourcing Rules and ASLs from Blanket Agreements" option was selected in 'Approve Document' window when Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) was submitted for approval?
1. Purchasing responsibility
2. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
3. Create Blanket Purchase Agreement
4. Submit Blanket Purchase Agreement for approval with option "Generate Sourcing Rules and ASLs from Blanket Agreements" selected
5. The created Sourcing Rule and ASL are created with Owning Organization which is same as Inventory Organization in Financial Options
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document