Error APP-PO-14332 When Attempting to Select Outside Processing (OSP) Resource on Purchase Order Distribution
(Doc ID 2790965.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select the Outside Processing Job (OSP) on the purchase order/requisition distribution, the following error occurs.
APP-PO-14332: Please enter all required outside processing information.
Cause: The outside processing details for this document line are incomplete.
FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries".
Manually entering in the Sequence and tab out of the field, we get the error "FRM-40212: Invalid value for field WIP_RES_SEQ_NUM_NEW".
1. Navigate to Purchase Orders/Requisitions form
2. Query existing incomplete Purchase Order
3. Create new line with OSP line type
4. Drill down to distribution form
5. Click Outside Processing button
6. Try to enter resource name for a resource that does not have an item assigned. Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document