Cannot Process MSCA Wip Move Transaction On Non-standard Job For Serialized Assembly
(Doc ID 2791141.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot process MSCA wip move transaction on non-standard job for serialized assembly
We are utilizing non-standard work orders in WIP to repair serialized assemblies (do not use Service modules at present).
Not able to use MSCA to process a non-standard job for serialized assembly
***Get message of NO RESULT FOUND
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create a non-standard job for in stock serialized assembly. Multiple operations on the job are added, and the serialization operations in NOT the first operation.
2. Add components to the job, which includes the assembly item as a component since we are repairing it.
3. Navigate to Assy & Material Txn > Material Txn.
4. Navigate back to non-standard job to associate the S/N to the non-standard job header.
5. Return to MSCA and navigate to Serialized Assy & Material Txn > Move Assy.
6. Expect to be able to enter in the S/N associated to the job, but not part of list of values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document