R12: JG: Receiving Error FRM-40735: ON-INSERT Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA-04062 When Creating Allocations
(Doc ID 2791268.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Financials Common Country - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving Error FRM-40735: ON-INSERT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04062 when creating Allocations
Unable to save allocation rules due to the below error message:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into applications using Responsibility = Polish AP Localizations
- Open the "EMEA Vat Reporting Entities Setup" form. (N) EMEA VAT Setup > Define Reporting Entities
- Query an Entity
- Click on tab [Allocation Rules]
- Add a new record: Source = Source AP , Financial Document Type = Invoice , Sign = + , Period Type = Periodic , From = 01-JAN-2000
- Save / Commit.
- Get the Error FRM-40735: ON-INSERT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-040602
Involved Forms executable file versions JGZZVACF.fmb 120.33.12020000.15
JG_ZZ_VAT_REP_ENTITIES_PKG jgzzvres.pls 120.2.12010000.1 SPEC VALID
JG_ZZ_VAT_REP_ENTITIES_PKG jgzzvreb.pls 120.3.12010000.2 BODY VALID
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document