R12.1: AP: Unable To Create Banking Details; Country Field Gets Null-out Once Bank Is Selected
(Doc ID 2791508.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create banking details. After selecting the existing bank the country which I have already selected disappears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the application using a Payables Responsibility.
- Enter the "Suppliers" OAF Page
(N) Supplier > Entry
- Query a particular Supplier.
- Click on "Banking Details"
- Under "Bank Accounts", click on the [Create] button.
- Select a Country. For example "Maldives"
- Select the Bank Name. For example "Maldives Monetary Authority"
- Back to the main "Banking Details - Create Bank Account" OAF Page, the Country field disappears from this page and the overall information becomes blank.
Expect to be able to create banking details
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot enter banking details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document