RGFSGXML: Program - Publish FSG Report Ending In Unrelated Warning With No Output AND </fsg:RptLine> Tag Is Missing From XML Output
(Doc ID 2791679.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RGFSGXML: Program - Publish FSG Report is ending with below generic unrelated warnings and no output is getting generated for some FSG reports
Warning :Total width from all rows in the Row Order 77 exceeds the Column Set Margin 60
The XML output is not having the last </fsg:RptLine> tag causing this issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to General Ledger Responsibility
2. Navigate to View-> Requests
3. Choose "Submit a New Request" button
4. Choose "Single Request" and select Ok button
5. In the resultant page provide "Name" as "Program - Publish FSG Report" and tab out
6. Provide the required parameters
7. select "Submit" button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document