Not Able To Create Requisition When Changed The Card Supply Status To A Custom Supply Status
(Doc ID 2792110.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing to the new custom card supply status and then replenishing it (i.e changing to EMPTY Status), the system does not generate a requisition after running the REQUISITION IMPORT PROGRAM.
Be able to create a CUSTOM Kanban Card Supply status “COMPLETE” to works same as original seeded supply status "FULL".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Flow Manufacturing.
2. Go to eKanban Setup with Inquiry ----> Parameters tab -----> Card Supply Status.
3. Uncheck the Inherit from site button. New supply status will be visible.
4. Expected working of the New supply status “COMPLETE” is same as of FULL status.
5. The Requisition Import program status is completed normal.
6. The Kanban Card page shows:
Supply Status = Empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document