Unable To Select Correct Item Lot Combination on Adjust Immediate Form Because There are Two Rows in the Database with the Same Item/Lot Combination
(Doc ID 2792172.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Inventory - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version
On the Adjust Immediate form, after entering an Item the Lot LOV shows two rows with the same lot number but different descriptions.
They select one of them, but the other one is actually retrieved, and when they try to save the adjustment they get an error:
APP-GMI-83222: No quantities exist in Inventory
On the Lots/Sublots form, they also see that there are two records for the same item with the same lot number. This should not happen; lot number should be unique within an item.
- Open Adjust Immediate form (OPM Inventory Control > Adjustments > Adjust Immediate).
- Enter Item and either enter lot number or do LOV. Two rows are shown that both have the same lot number.
- Select the one for which you want to do the adjustment, the form populates with the description of the other one
- Try to save and get error, APP-GMI-83222: No quantities exist in Inventory
- Go to the Lots/Sublots form (OPM Inventory Control > Setup > Lot/Sublot) query lots for the item. There are two different rows retrieved.
Expect there to only be one record for a specific item number / lot number combination, and to be able to select it and do adjustments with it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document