WebADI Erroring During Upload: InvalidFormatException
(Doc ID 2792216.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading journal through Web Desktop Integrator (WebADI), and getting an error and not able to upload.
The error being seen is:
The upload process has completed with the following status:
org.apache.poi.openxml4j.exceptions.InvalidFormatException: Package should contain a content type part [M1:13]
Please select close to return to the spreadsheet, fix the failed rows and reupload, or contact your system administrator for assistance.
additionally a pop up box showing the following error
compressed folders error
The specified directory C:/users........
is empty. so compressed (zipped) folders cannot add it to the archive.
Steps to recreate the issue.
1) Log into Oracle General ledger.
2) Generate the General Ledger journals template via Journals -> Launch Journal Wizard.
3) Populate data into the Excel journal template.
4) Select upload.
5) Error is seen.
Items of note:
- This issue can be seen in other templates and is not specific to the Journal Wizard template.
- This is happening for seeded and custom layouts.
- This is happening for a handful of users, sporadically.
- This is only happening in the 12.2.10 instance.
- Profile BNE: Enable OOXML Standard to No at site level.
Instance was recently upgraded to 12.2.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document