WEBADI/Buyer Work Center Not Allowing Updating Supplier Site For Reserved Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2792507.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update Supplier Site from WebADI or Buyer Work Center (BWC) when the profile option "PO: Change Supplier Site" is Yes and the purchase order (PO) is reserved.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Login to Purchasing Responsibility
2. Create a PO in federal and approve it
3. Do partial/full receipt and/or invoicing
4. Go to Buyer Work Center (BWC)
5. Orders > Open the PO
6. Select Update
7. The Supplier Site field cannot be updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document